Friday, October 15, 2010

Picots, Picots, Picots...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....

...how about a thousand picots!!! No, I didn't count them all, but it sure felt like a lot when I finished this bookmark. This is another lovely pattern from Jon - click HERE to visit her page. I actually love this pattern so much I'm going to make a braclet out of it someday. or maybe even a watchband! or a HEADBAND!! Anyway, This little bookmark has been tatted in a size 40 and I love the delicate antique look.
Happy trails!
Allison

3 comments:

God's Kid said...

Your bookmark is gorgeous!!! :)

Decoromana said...

this is absolutly awsome!! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful! It would make a nice bracelet, watchband or definately a pretty headband.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...