Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tatting goes to College!

Flora Lab creation with Roses
I'm taking a Beginning Floral Arrangements class this semester and boy am I LOVING it! I really, really, think I could get into florist work, so much so that I'm considering getting a second Associates Degree : ) We will see, God is good.
For this class I have to do a color project and I'm so excited...I'm going to do it on tatting! Like the variations between a solid color doily and the same one with two different colors and the affects colors have on emotions and stuff. I've already got possible PowerPoint slides scrolling through my brain! It's gonna be so fun!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Allison

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely arrangement, I am so glad you are enjoying your course. Flower arranging and floristy is a beautiful art. I used to have my own floristy shop, what people dont understand that its a hard job at times and can be a dirty job they look at the end result and never realise just how much work goes into it.
Well done, I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Margaret

Allison said...

Thanks for the comment Margaret! That is so cool that you used to have a flower shop! It is a hard job and I think florists are true artists to be able to put flowers in an arrangement and have it look stunning! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...