Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week-endings.....

This is my last weekend before my school semester starts up. It's my last college semester and I'm super excited to graduate in May!! I've already begun to get my resume together as the job search will begin in February. We got a lovely blanket of snow this past week and we are sure enjoying it. Our first snow of the year! My sister and I are having a blast romping in the snow with our horses.

On a tatting note: I FINISHED THE HANKIE!!! It's all done and looks great. Now I am blocking the edging by getting it slightly wet and pinning it down so it will lay nice and flat, and not all bunched up.

I've started on some fun snowflakes for my tatting catalog from a book called Easy Tatting by Rozella F. Linden. It's a great way to use up from extra, left-over threads from projects as well as working on my thread and pattern catalogs on Facebook. Busy, Busy,  Busy!!
Have a lovely week everyone! Pictures of the Hankie to come!
Allison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...