Tuesday, April 10, 2012

99 Followers?!?!?!?!?!

Can it be?? I have 99 followers?!
 
Wow! I did a calculation this morning to see how long I've been blogging. So starting from my first blog post, which was January 17, 2009 to today April 10th, 2012, it has been 3 years, 2 months, and 24 days. Oh My Goodness! I looked back at some pictures of my first projects and at the progress I have made as a tatter. Tatting is one of those hobbies that will stay with me forever and I make no plans of stopping any time soon. I can't wait to see what the next 99 followers brings! Thank you for being such great readers! So here is a hearty round of applause for my treasured blogging buddies!!!!
May all your tatting adventures be blessed!


6 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Tat-a-Renda said...

Well done! It is true, isn't it? Time flies when you are having fun.
Well done and looking forward to many more years reading about you and your tatting.

Ladytats said...

some like me don't sign up as a follower, I just catch all your posts, because your blog is on my list of favorite blogs. so you likely have more then 99 people who read your blog. congrats.

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done, I am sure you will be tatting well into your old age.
Margaret

Allison said...

Very rue Ladytats! I didn't think about that! Thank you Margaret, I can't wait to teach the next generation about tatting. Thanks for the comments LadyShuttleMaker and Jon! Time does fly, but how fun it is!

Gunhild said...

Hallo Allison, congrats. I am new following your blog in my own bloglist! I am also not a registered follower. So, you have with ladytats and me definately 101 ;-)) happy tatting, see you in tatland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...