Monday, September 7, 2009

The Little Things...


Little things...small, seeming insignificant treasures of life that are often over looked. A sunset, an infant's smile, flowers opening in spring. This Labor Day weekend I really took in the little things of life and made sure I enjoyed them. Speaking of all things small, above are some earrings with some new colors that I was foolin' around with. The one on the top picture to the left is the Lizbeth Caribbean-something that Sarah gave me. She made the large doily for the fair and had a ball left over so she spoiled me and said I could have it. The colors are so pretty. I wanted to thank her by tatting up something special for her (especially since she loves clunies! lol!) and it turned out like this: Clunies in the Caribbean! This little snowflake turned out pretty good for not weaving clunies in a month or so. It's just a bit bigger then a half dollar! My family and I had pizza and a movie last night and we watched The Fugitive. I had started a cluny during the first part, during the train wreck scene, and ended up having to take it out because it was so suspenseful!! I couldn't weave a cluny without watching what was going to happen to Harrison Ford!

But on to other things...Here is the doily that I started at the Pioneer Day demo. This one is for my mom to take to work. Her department is getting all new desks, so she'll have something pretty to put on top of it.


This past weekend was also my last weekend at Farm and Fleet. Yeah, I gave my two weeks notice because I wasn't anticipating such a heavy work load from my studies. I'm taking 5 classes, 3 of which have labs, and I'd also need two separate weeks off for field studies and a work week on campus. Thursday is my last day, but I hope to be back for the Christmas Toyland and next summer for sure. We shall see.
Alright, well my sister wants the computer, so I'll catch up with all of you later. At least now that I'm not working I'll have more time for my beloved shuttles and irreplaceable family and farm!
Toodles for now!
Allison

6 comments:

Imoshen said...

Your small ring motifs are cute. Lovely doily you've tatted as well.

Janie said...

Thank you so much for joining my blog. I had a dear friend who used to tat little things for me... Sadly she is gone... It is such a lost art.... and such a beautiful one.

Mother's Moon's Message said...

sorry last comment from my other blog... didnt want to confuse you... thanks for joining.

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成
,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

楊承琳yaya said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

仔仔 said...

cool!very creative!avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...