Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope everyone had a great end to the Holiday season with the bringing in of a New Year! I only hope that 2010 is as blessed as 2009...

Once more it's snowin' on the old frontier. The horses are all cozy in the barn, stayin' dry and munchin' hay. With that said, I've been keeping my shuttles very busy. That purple variegated thread that I was having such problems with had finally been conquered! I think I've actually found a use for it....BOOKMARKS! There is a lovely split ring pattern that I'm going to make with the five variegated threads that I have. Recently I gave one to a friend that was tatted up in the 'Jelly Bean' and it dawned on me: why not use that variegated purple thread! At the moment I've got two clover shuttles weaving along with the 'Falling Leaves' thread and can't wait to try 'em all. I've found that bookmarks are an easy, tatted piece to keep around for those quick give-a-ways. Especially when they are completed with a little tassel! ;)
Well, gotta fly!
Happy New Year!!
Allison

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy New Year, Allison! Can't wait to see pics of your bookmarks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...