Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stawasz Doily Progress



The size 30 light green doily is progressing....slowly. I'm on the last round. It's not the last round in the pattern, but I'm just about out of thread in this color that it's a nice place to stop.
I've been working on this project for so long that I think it's high time to start something new and exciting! So out come the Christmas patterns and start something fresh! I've also got a hankie that needs and edging that is something that I can take with and work on at work.

Hope everyone is well around you and have a lovely start to the week!
 

5 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Wow I have that book just got it, and I think yours looks much better and inviting to tat looks great! really enjoy watching the progression.

Maureen said...

Enjoy your Christmas tatting! - but maybe after all that is finished you will come back to finish this piece? - can you order a new ball of thread? Just give it a rest for a while, until you feel like facing it again!

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks lovely so far, look forward to seeing it when you have finished it.
Christmas do you want to join me doing the snowflakes a different one up to Christmas.like we did last year.
Margaret

Fox said...

Looking very nice!
Fox : )

God's Kid said...

Your doily is looking beautiful!! You are doing a great job on it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...