Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tatting away the Winter Blues...

My goodness! It was been such a crazy winter here in Illinois! Last week we got rain, 40 degrees, now we are back to single digits and high winds! In the meantime I've been progressing on another Stawasz doily from the Tatted Treasures book. The threads are variegated Lizbeth Blue Ice (#163) and Purple Iris Fusion (#162). These two colors were sitting next to each other in my thread box and I thought...Hey! Why not!?


I do hope that everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday and until we tat and chat again... :)
 

7 comments:

God's Kid said...

What a fabulous design to choose!!! Love the look so far!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

just lovely I don't have that book you make it tempting to buy!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hello Alison
Lovely to see you back blogging,
Those two colours should gorgeous together, I look forward to seeing how it progresses.
Your winter I hear has been bad, here in Somerset it's wet, it never stops raining every day we seem to get rain. Our garden is just a sodden mess of mud, the county has 25 square miles of flooding. It's the wettest winter on record for the UK.
The worlds weather has just gone crazy.
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do like those two colors together! The weather certainly has been wild, giving us the perfect reason to sit indoors and tat! ;-)

Maureen said...

Those colours work well! - very pretty.

Allison said...

Thank you everyone! MadTatter80, it is a great book! I like to do lots of little projects and with these patterns you can only do parts of the whole. Like what I did here, I only took a corner of the table-runner. The doilies are that way too. I've only done the centers of some of them and they make lovely snowflakes or coasters

Grace Tyler said...

I love those colors together. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...