Saturday, May 2, 2009

All Done!

Well the fair was quite a success. I made $35 and sold many little bookmarks. I still have left overs so I'm going to start an Etsy this weekend. Now I am free! I don't have to tat under a deadline! I'm starting my bookmark for the Intatters' exchange. I was going to tat Kersti's Pattern (http://www.kersti.com/?p=411) but I'm having trouble with it so I'm starting one of Jon's patterns (http://tatsaway-patterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/bookmark-with-overlapping-chains.html) I'll post pics along the way but I can't wait because I'm going to try my hand at split rings and split chains! Off to enjoy a beautiful weekend in the Midwest!

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations on your successful sale! Let us know when you open your Etsy shop!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your sales! Good luck with your new shop! :)

Krystle said...

Awesome! Way to go

tattrldy said...

Glad the sale went well! Did you have fun? Good luck with the Etsy shop.

Leafwoman said...

Good job! Glad the fair was a success. I hope you recruited some new tatters :) The more tatters in our area the better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...