Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduating...

My oh my. Today is my high school graduation. I've very excited and proud to have accomplished so much. I've been working a lot lately so I haven't been tatting as much as I would like to, but my sister had a good idea the other day. She was looking through my thread collection and saw my gold and black threads. I have been in kind of a tatting rut (no new ideas or patterns to try) so Lea says 'How about a swallow-tail butterfly?' So I'm going to work on that all day until I have to get ready for tonight's ceremony. Here's the link for the pattern that I'll use: http://www.craftown.com/tat/pat1.htm. Life is so good and I am so thankful to everyone who has been a part of shaping me into who I am today. You have my forever thanks.
So blessings on all of you this weekend! May your tattings be joyful!
bye for now!

5 comments:

Nancy G said...

Best Wishes on this very special day!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations on achieving a major goal in your life! I wish you all the best, and look forward to reading about your future achievements!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Maybe we can see a picture of you in your cap & gown?

Gina said...

Congratulations! And hey, if you ever switch to Purdue's horticultural program, come look me up! :-)

Krystina said...

Congrats Alison! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...