Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh bother!

Between all the rain we've gotten and work and just life in general I've been so very busy that I haven't had time to blog! I'm still tatting away, no worries! Here's a quick update before I head out to do horse chores with my sister!


Dragon by Anne B from Nuperelle! Here is her Norwegian Dragon Pattern! I've seen pictures of this pattern so often that I had to give it a try. I plan on making a couple more. I have some variegated threads in mind that would look nice with this pattern.

Here is the bookmark pattern from Jon Yusoff that I turned into a headband. I tracked down some ribbon to use to tie the back but it came out so nice. I wore this to work yesterday and it was so much more comfortable then using elastic at the back. Now the headband is totally adjustable and looks cute with a bow tied at the bottom. I'm planning on going to some craft stores to find more ribbon colors that will match my threads for more headbands!


The antique Adreinne Mat pattern in solid pastel green - Work in progress. Still trucking along on round 6 out of 7. I'm liking this pattern a lot still!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...