Sunday, April 14, 2013

Two-By-Two Headband

 Yooohooo!! Over here! Yes I'm alive and tatting- just been so busy I've hardly had time to blog! I'm working on a headband from Jon's Two-By-Two pattern. Both rounds are black and, from my Pinterest Inspiration post, I'm going to try tying it up with a ribbon versus elastic!

Work at the garden center is ramping up as the weather gets warmer and warmer so I'm tatting on my lunch breaks. I'm still working on my solid pastel, mint green antique pattern. Pictures soon to follow!

OH! and Just a reminder! If you are in the area and took one of the tatting classes I taught at Esther's Place, this coming Tuesday (April 16th) Natasha is hosting a tatting Q & A night at Esther's Place! Please call her to RSVP and I'll see you there!


 

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

I look forward to seeing your head band, when finished.
It's nice spring is beginning to burst out, Sorry I can't come to your evening we have a big pond between us.
Margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...