Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting ready!

Hello everyone! Our home computer finally bit the dust. We have been replacing hard drives left and right and on Friday morning it blew the motherboard; it wouldn't even turn on! So we are shopping for a new home PC and I am updating my blog and keeping up with email at our local library. So tomorrow is Belvidere's Pioneer Fest and I'll be there from 10-5 tatting with my lace guild. I am so excited! I'm going to be working on a doily that Sarah made a while back in a dark red. Mine will be in the Caribbean variegated and a dark purple. (The pattern is called 'Robins round robin or something...) I'll take plenty of pictures and let you know how it goes.

My mom and sister are at a Horse Fest up North today so it's just me and dad on the farm. We harvested a wheelbarrow full of mini-white pumpkins this morning as our farm stand is opening next weekend! Something else exciting!
Well, I have to run home to bring the horses in so I'll catch you all later!

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Have fun at the festival! Allison, thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment on my blog. Stop back by any time you wish.

~Elizabeth J.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

You are more then welcome Elizabeth! and just to let you know I'll be wearing a skirt next week (when the weather warms up a bit!)to college just for you and your fellow 'Feelin' Feminine' ladies! I'll see what my college peers think of THAT!
Praise Him always!
Allison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...