Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I hope that you all had a lovely holiday! The perfect snow fell all day here on our farm on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was a beautiful day. I'd like to encourage all of you to read the article from the link I've attached HERE. It's from a favorite speaker of ours Andy Stanley, son of Dr. Charles Stanley. I love how this article puts into perspective what our Savior gave up when He humbled Himself to be born a man. A powerful read.
So Christmas Blessings to you all! Love from the Midwest,
Allison

1 comment:

God's Kid said...

Now...how did you rate to get the snow I was hoping for, you are just south of me. Hmmmm....Lord, how about sharing next time. :)
Glad you got to enjoy it!
I will try and check out the message too.
Have a great day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...