Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blessed...

I was recently blessed in an unexpected way that has put a smile on my face for three days now! I received an email from a homeschooling mom that used to be involved in the same home-school co-op as us, called Hallstrom Home School Workshops. This is the co-op that I graduated High School from and during the time I was there, I sold some of my tatted ornaments, bookmarks, and various other bits and pieces at the science fair. This lovely lady remembered that I tatted and blessed me by giving her grandmother's threads and shuttles. There was even a Workbasket Pattern Book in the bag too! I've started on the project on the cover of the book and am using one of the larger, size 10, white threads. It was just sweetest thing and I am always amazed at how God blesses us in the most unexpected ways. Blessings to you Mrs. Fine! Thank you so very much for the threads! and I'll keep you all updated on what I use some of the new threads for! I especially can't wait to use the soft pink in the center of the picture! Have a great weekend!
Allison

4 comments:

God's Kid said...

Awww....how sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! God is so good :) I can't wait to see what you do with your thread.

Anonymous said...

All that thread!!! Lucky girl, you are!

I love the macaroni-and-cheese colored one (on the left) and the gold one (on top of it)

Allison said...

It was such a nice a sweet blessing! Thanks everyone! I'll keep you posted. Lily, the lighter gold totally looks like mac'n cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...