Monday, June 15, 2009

Butterflies!

The June Exchange on InTatters is on butterflies! I participated in the May exchange and am so excited about this one. So, I've started my projects for my two partners.
Oh! and I made another Celtic knot! This one I got off of a soap mold that my mom made so I actually pinned the long chain to the soap and tied it as I go. So that's why it looks a little funny.


I'm also trying my hand at YarnPlayer's "Dream" pattern. I saw this on her blog and printed it off because it's so pretty and I just had to try it!



I have next weekend off of work so, I believe that I'll go on that long awaited HobbyLobby shopping spree with gift cards, and coupons, oh my!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like that pattern you printed from Yarnplayer is going to look very pretty in the colors of thread you've chosen and the beads! Very nice! :)

It's very cool that you are still doing some celtic tatting. Way to go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...