Monday, June 22, 2009

Hot Off the Press!

The more that I use my 'Lizbeth thread the more and more I love it! I'm making a ton of earrings so that I can start up my own Etsy. Here is my newest pattern that I made (literally, I made it this morning!) The bottom bead-work is from a clover edging that I got when I first started tatting. Theses are going to my mom. She is wearing them to work today in hope to advertise for me a bit! I've even given her some of my cards to hand out!
These were my weekend project. I love how the colors came out and if I had to name these I think I'd call them 'Irish Gold' or 'Forrest Dew' something to do with dew and a green color. Suggestions are welcome!!! LOL!
Up next will be purple! I'll use the rings and the pattern above. Golly, how fun this is!!

5 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Beautiful work on those earrings!

Unknown said...

Lovely job, Allison! I love the HUGE teardrop you used on the earrings in the bottom photo! Way to GLAM it up! I love it! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the earrings! Can't wait to see your Etsy shop!

Krystle said...

Glad to see you are having fun! I've had a little luck on etsy, all from people I am connected to in some way though. wish you the best!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful earrings. Good luck with your Etsy shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...