Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stills


I have to say that these little motifs came out lookin' pretty cool. I LOVE how bold the variegated thread looks with the black!! I have an order into HandyHands for some new Lizbeth Spring colors (light yellow, light blue and 2 variegateds)
Studying for Finals and working around the farm sure takes up time! That's why I love to pick a small pattern out of that Snowflake book and complete a project in one sitting. I'm on the last round of the soft pink doily and hope to finish that up this week. I do get to work on my tatted piece when we watch movies, though. Last night was Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the RIng; we didn't get through the whole thing, but I got to sit, relax and tat. Oh-so-nice! Actually, Wal*Mart had a huge bin of $5 movies last week and us gals brought home five movies to add to our ever-expanding collection! We don't have a dish for our TV, so we watch movies and have a few local channels instead. My family and I are quite proud of that. :) Sure we still watch American Idol and our newest favorite cable TV show 'Undercover Boss.' That one's on tonight! Can't wait to tat and take a deep breath before finals on Tuesday and Wednesday! AAAHHH! Once those are done I will have completed a whole year of college! WOW!
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Allison

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little flowers are very pretty. I'm with you on tatting and relaxing. I love watching TV and tatting, too. I'll have to watch that Undercover Boss. I like The Apprentice and sometimes, The Great Race.

Karen said...

Congratulations Allison. You've completed one year of college and still fit in relaxing times with tatting and family. Looks like you'r keeping the really important things the important things! Karen

Unknown said...

The black does look pretty with the multicolored thread, doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...