Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just a little musing...

I had to empty my shuttles for a fun up-coming project (that I'm keeping a secret until I'm finished) so I looked through all my books and found some fun patterns that only require one shuttle. I made three little medallions with variegated threads that where all rings and Josephine rings. They're cute and will make fun little snowflakes or flowers. My wonderful job and gardening outside at home has been keeping me super busy. A good kind of busy, but I do miss tatting. So last night my family and I watched a movie and I got to sit and work on my project :) Pure Bliss! Oh and I brought my tatting to work the other day and got to tat during my lunch break! A fellow co-worker and I got to talking about tatting and crochet. It never ceases to amaze me how tatting is such a conversation starter!
Have a great evening everyone!
Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo..can't wait to see your secret project! Yes, I love how tatting seems to start a conversation. I usually get the common "oh my grandma (or great aunt or someone in their past) used to tat" Sometimes I get a, what is that crochet??? I always love it though because it gives me a chance to tell them all about tatting!! Hugs and have a great evening too.

God's Kid said...

Can't wait to see your secret project! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...