Friday, March 2, 2012

Tatting at the Garden Show!

Tomorrow I'm headed to Rockford to display some of my tatting creations at a Garden Show! I'm partnering with a friend I made in my floral class. She is excited to start her own business and wants to incorporate lace into her business! I'm so thrilled! I'll be displaying doilies, hankies, butterflies, 3D Flowers, and some edging ribbons to go along with her 'Garden Wedding' theme on her table! I found some great flower patterns on TattyHeads blog! Be sure to check the out; they are adorable!

Hoping to spread the word about TATTING! Pictures soon to follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Good luck, sounds lovely it's too cold here to have anything outside, Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...