Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy busy!

Here is an egg that I got for Easter (it had candy in it) and I'm looking all over the Internet for a tatting pattern to cover it with. I'm thinking that I'll use some beads too! I'VE GONE BEAD CRAZY!!


Here are a couple of the cross bookmarks that I'm working on for the project fair. One is all finished and the other is a work in progress. The picture to the right turning out really cool! I'm using pink beads and the color for the beads was in the middle of the beads so when I strung on the beads, they lost some of their color and turned my thread a soft shade of pink! The beads look more crystal-like now and are very pretty. Funny though!!



3 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

I remember making this pattern some forty or so years ago. Before I tried beads!!! Lovely work.

Unknown said...

Have fun covering that egg! It looks like a fun project! Have fun with all your beads, too! :)

Allison said...

for the egg i'm thinking of using a 'Terry the tatter's Egg.
Now that I'm used to beads (and I got a 24 color pack of seed beads for $5!) I USE THEM ON EVERYTHING I TAT!! hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...