Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back at it...

Well, I head back to work tomorrow (on my mom's birthday, of all days) after being off for a whole week. I honestly don't know where the time goes! I have been working on two projects at the moment 1) a medium sized lavender doily and 2) the 'South Africa' pattern from InTatters. The second piece is either going to be a bracelet or a bookmark. I haven't decided yet; probably a bracelet, though. : )

Today my mom and I dropped off a couple of financial things at Kishwaukee College to finalize my attendance there! I am so excited! I have been getting all of my books that I ordered online in the mail and that is so fun! Christmas in July! I really can't wait for school to start in the fall. I am so ready; a couple of days ago I was very nervous, but today mom and I walked around the campus, looking at all of the classrooms that I'll be in, and now I can't wait! God has been so merciful through all of this college-sorting-out-time. It can be really hectic for some; I have friends that are going to school out of state and I don't know how they are gonna do it. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY FARM OR FAMILY! So I am very blessed to be able to attend a college that is so close by.

So back to work tomorrow and a Happy birthday to by beloved Mother!
~Allison

P.S. just in case you wanted to see what else I did today with my sister, check out the video that we made! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...